My philosophy.. every dog deserves their walk.. and boy do we walk!! We walk rain, shine, snow and sleet, NO leash-free parks, and private walks only. We also do not leave cats out of my philosophy! Cats may not need the leash as a pooch does, but they still need lots of love and play time – Making Life Simple For You can make that happen so this little furry friend can never feel left out!
Hi! I am Sarah Giles, owner & operator of Making Life Simple For You! As a lover of all animals, being a pet owner myself and professionally offering pet concierge services since 2012, I have the utmost care, experience and knowledge to take care of all my clients’ pet needs. I am insured, bonded, pet first aid certified and a member of the Canadian Association of Professional Pet Dog Trainers. My services are offered 7 days a week 6am to 8pm. For later hours, please contact me.
Dog & Puppy Services
All prices include HST
- $20 for 30 minutes
- $35 for two 30 minute walks-If driving time to see your pooch exceeds 15 minutes OR 15km- a $13.00 driving fee will be applied -round trip
- $15 for each additional dog
- We do NOT attend leash free parks – we walk at all times! As a dog owner, this is to be social time for you and your pet 🙂
- If the weather is too hot/cold, the walk duration will be adjusted accordingly to ensure the health & safety of your pet
- Group walks at this time are not encouraged, unless from the same home. Please contact for pricing.
- $18 for 15-20 minutes
- $13 extra for additional same day visits
- Includes water change, feeding, poopy cleanup, food dispensing, medicine administration
- Can’t get home in time? We can let your fur baby out for a quick breath of fresh air and to do ‘their business’ 🙂
- $13 per visit
In My Home Boarding
- 1 dog only at the time of booking is permitted
- $50 for overnight stay
- $35 for day stay
- We’ll drive your dog or puppy to the vet, groomer, play date, etc.
- $17 roundtrip driving fee OR $8.00 one way-ADDITONAL FEES MAY BE ADDED IF EXCEEDING 15 MINUTES DRIVE TIME OR 15 KILOMETERS
All prices include HST
- $15 for 15-20 minute visit per day (# of cats doesn’t matter!)
- $12 extra for additional same day visits
- Includes water/litter change, food dispensing, medicine administration and cuddle time!
- We’ll drive your cat to the vet, groomer, etc. If drive time exceeds 15 minutes Or 15 KM to arrive at destination-ADDITONAL FEES MAY BE ADDED IF EXCEEDING 15 MINUTES DRIVE TIME OR 15 KILOMETERS)
- $17 roundtrip driving fee OR $8.00 one way
Have a question or want to book?
- Call 416-521-9944 (Office)
- Text/call 416-809-2559 (Mobile)
- Email email@example.com
First Time Booking?
- Meet & Greet Meet & greets are a must before we move forward in our journey together. Its important that we all meet to make sure its a good ‘fit’-a very important consideration, and one that I am fortunate to say has always been successful!
- All pets must be neutered/spayed and all shots up-to-date This includes flea prevention/heart worm/bordetella (kennel cough). A form will be provided to be filled out by the owner.
- Be sure to book ASAP! For weekly bookings, please reserve your desired time NO later than 7pm the Sunday before the week commences – Otherwise, we are unable to guarantee availability for your pet!
Terms Of Service
- Statutory Holiday Fee
A $20 fee is applied for all services on any statutory holiday in Ontario.
- 2019 dates include: January 1, February 18, April 19, April 22, May 20, July 1, August 5, September 2, October 14, December 25,26
- 2018 dates include: January 1, February 19, March 30, April 2, May 21, July 1, August 6, September 4, October 8, December 25, December 26
- Cancellations require 24 hour notice A $15 fee will be applied otherwise-this to allow for other booking to happen. Situations may arise where 24 hrs is not possible so this is to the discretion of the owner of MLSFY Inc. Thank You!
- Payments Payment is due by midnight at end of service week. We accept cash and Interac e-Transfer only.
- Late Payments A $10 fee will be applied per late payment and services will be suspended until there is no balance owing.