Quick Link: Book Dog Walking
My philosophy ..Every Dog deserves their walk..and do we walk!! We walk rain, shine, snow and sleet…WE Walk!! NO leash-free parks, and Private walks only. We also do not leave Cats out of my philosophy! Cats may not need the leash as a pooch does, but they still need lots of love and play time-Making Life Simple For You can make that happen so this little furry friend can never feel left out!
As a Dog Walker, care giver, basic trainer we can meet the needs of your pooch. But don’t be shy..we also offer Dog/Puppy Sitting (in the comfort of your own home), Shopping etc…yes, the Dog Walker does it all! Cats are also welcomed into our program! We have just recently added Vet bookings (drop off and waiting as well as taking back home)..Grooming…Don’t have time..we will take care of that for you! A Small service fee will be applied as well as the cost of the visit of your choice.
Service Offered: 7 days a week between 6am-8pm
All bookings are completed via online. If a time is not available please call me directly
@ 416-521-9944 or 416-809-2559
We WILL Accommodate YOU!!
PRICING:Puppy & Cat Services
APPROXIMATE DURATION 15-20 MINUTES:
- Puppy Visits $17 per 1 visit (per day)-Up to 2 Puppies only-a ‘flat fee’
- Puppy Visits $10 additional charge if 2 visits per day-IF a time is booked for a longer duration of a ‘puppy visit’, regular dog walking prices will be applied-thank you
- Cat Visits $15 per 1 visit (per day)-this is for the household-NOT based on the number of cats you may have in your home..this is a ‘flat fee’ :)-More than 1 cat 10.00 additional charge per cat
- Cat Visits $10 additional charge if 2 visits per day
- If you require extra special playtime for your purr baby (30 minute visit) $20 total
- To book a cat visit please text me personally @ 416-809-2559 or email @ email@example.com with your desired time to visit with your furry family member 🙂
- ALL VISITS INCLUDE FRESH WATER CHANGE, FOOD DISPENSING IF REQUESTED, LITTER BOX CHANGE ETC…WE DO ALL THAT YOU WOULD!! (NO EXTRA CHARGE FOR THESE SERVICES)
DOG &PUPPY SERVICES
**For Weekly Bookings, Please reserve your desired time NO later than 7pm the Sunday before the week commences-Otherwise, we are unable to guarantee availability for your puppy/pooch!
**45-minute dog walks are no longer available
- Private Dog Walks $15 per 30 minute walk
- If there are 2 dogs from the same home..and approved by owner of MLSFY an additonal $10.00 fee will be applied to any time booked
- **If 2 walks are booked during the same day, a $5.00 discount will be applied to the second walk..therefore $10.00 for 30 minute walk
- Basic Training $45 per 45 minute visit
- **New Service: Can’t get home in time? We can let your fur baby out for a quick breath of fresh air and to do ‘their business’ 🙂 $12 per potty break
- ***Please contact me personally for discounts/specials that may be applied for your needs of your fur or purr baby
- ** In Home Dog Boarding-1 dog only at the time of booking is permitted-$45.00 per overnight stay..this is NOT based on a 24 hour period-also, this does not need to be booked online-contact me directly-thank you :)-DAY STAY $30.00
- In YOUR Home Dog Boarding – $50.00 per day as many visits are made etc..again, contact me personally! 🙂 thank you!
- Cheques are NO longer being accepted-Cash OR Etrans only-Thank you!
1. Trips to the Vet/Groomer (Pet Shuttle) …We do that as well!! $15 driving fee (return trip-half price discount does not apply for 1-way travel)-plus the cost of your friends visit to the Vet or Groomer
2. Pet Shuttle…Aren’t able to drop your pet off for an appointment, a play-date or get there in time to pick up? $15 driving fee (round trip cost)
3. Exotic Animals..birds, frogs, lizards, etc..WE LOOK AFTER THESE ‘kids’ as well…$5 per animal per visit…if you already have a dog or a cat…$15.00 otherwise
THINGS TO REMEMBER:
**A $20 surcharge is also applied to walking/boarding/dog,cat visits on any Recognized Statutory Holiday in Ontario-
2020 DATES INCLUDE:
January 1, February 17, April 14, April 10, May 18 , July 1, August 3 , September 7, October 12, December 25, December 26 2020
**Meet & Greets are a must before we move forward in our journey together its important that we all meet to make sure its a good ‘fit’-a very important consideration, and one that I am fortunate to say has always been successful!
**Group walks at this time are not encouraged-unless from the same home and price would vary accordingly
**We do NOT attend Leash Free Parks -we walk at all times!! As a dog owner, this is to be social time for you and your pet 🙂
**24 hrs is required if there is to be a cancellation-Thank You:)-A 15$ charge will be applied otherwise-this to allow for other booking to happen. Situations may arise where 24 hrs is not possible so this is to the discretion of the owner of MLSFY Inc. Thank You!
**All dogs must be neutered/spayed and all shots up-to-date-this includes flea prevention/heart worm/bordetella (kennel cough). A form will be provided to be filled out by the owner **Cats must also be up-to-date with shots etc..
**Puppy age is up to 1 year-all applicable fees will be applied
**We DO NOT charge for any administration of medication-Puppies, Dogs and Cats, well…they can’t do it themselves so we are here to help and to keep it Simple!!
**Weather…we take into consideration climate..if its too cold..the walks are shorter, same as if its too hot…dogs can suffer frost bite and sun/heat stroke and this is up to the discretion of the owner of MLSFY…the health/safety of the animal always comes first!
**All Payments MUST be received upon services rendered-end of walk week
A 10$ FEE WILL BE APPLIED PER LATE PAYMENT-IF NOT MADE BY MIDNIGHT OF LAST WALK DAY(this applies to all services )-SERVICES WILL ALSO BE SUSPENDED UNTIL PAYMENT IS MADE-
**Pet First Aid Certified
**Associate Member of the Association of Dog Pet Training
**INSURED & BONDED
We are only accepting ONLINE bookings-please book in advance to guarantee availability and punctuality**if you are a new client a meet & greet must take place before booking online-Thank you!
Also, its a good idea to check the online booking system to see if a spot has become available!
Sarah Giles-Owner-Making Life Simple For You Inc.
Please be made aware of our Cancellation/Over-due Payment policy before booking as well-Thank You-PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE..PLEASE STAY UP-TO-DATE ON OUR SITE-THANK YOU!
Prices include HST and are subject to change.